- Confidence Coaching
- Training and Consulting
- Mindfulness and Meditation Instruction
- Stress Management
- Presentation and Communication
Qualifications and Experience
Owner and Director of Metta-morphics, Elfreda Manahan-Vaughan, is fascinated in the way people think and how they process the world around them. She loves exploring psychology but also the sociological aspects of human interaction. She has a BA Hons in Literature and Sociology she is an NLP Mind Coach, Master Practitioner of NLP and a certified Life and Business Coach registered with the Irish Institute of NLP, the Society of NLP and a member of The International Association of Mind Coaches. She is a Certified Mindfulness Meditation Instructor having studied with the University of Holistic Theology and is a member of the International Association of Meditation Instructors.
Elfreda is also Drama and Communications teacher with Licentiate and
an Associate Teaching Diplomas in Drama and Communications with the Guildhall School of Music and Drama and Irish Board of Speech and Drama. She has been teaching and
running workshops for the past 22 years and taught
Leaving Cert Applied Drama, Public Speaking and Self Esteem and Mindfulness at Second Level in Scoil Mhuire Trim for 15 years until 2016.
Elfreda has worked with numerous community and business groups of both adults and children over the past 21 years conducting workshops in Drama, Presentation Skills, Communications and Personal Development. Elfreda has also been a Local Facilitator for the PDST (formerly the SSLS) and has given inservice training to teachers in Leaving Cert Applied Drama. Her resources for this course are available for the PDST website.
Elfreda currently delivers training privately and in schools. She provides training and consulting in the workplace and personal and business coaching.
She specialises in:
- Teaching Personal Development, Mindfulness, Stress Management and Confidence to adults through the LMETB
- Running Classes in Confidence and Mindfulness both privately and in schools for teenagers, parents and teachers
- Providing Corporate Training and Consulting
- Providing specialised Confidence Building Techniques, Stress Management and overcoming Panic and Anxiety Issues using Mind Coaching
- Confident Parenting Coaching
- One to one and online NLP and Mind Coaching
- Teaching Mindfulness Meditation courses in the Elements Holistic Centre, Trim, Co. Meath.
What is NLP?
NLP is Neuro-Linguistic Programming. NLP teaches us that how we speak and act, especially the language or words that we use has an impact on how we feel and think. Using the correct language has the power to programme our own brains to feel better about ourselves and the world around us. If you wish to find out more look at the links and resources pages.